This promotion has now closed.
(The last date for applications was 27th October 2017.)
Many thanks for your support.
From all of us at Bisto.
Terms & Conditions
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PROMOTION
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- This Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom (excluding residents of Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter and all those professionally associated with this Promotion.
- Promotional Purchase Period: begins at 00.01 on 13th February 2017 and runs until 23.59 on 24th July 2017.
- Claim: To qualify for a free Bisto Help for Heroes Hot Pan Holder (“Reward”), simply purchase 4 promotional packs of Bisto Frozen Ready Meals (Beef Dinner, Chicken Dinner, Lamb Dinner, Turkey Dinner, Shepherds Pie, Cottage Pie, Beef Hotpot, Bangers & Mash, Lasagne, Bolognese, Chicken Hotpot, Chilli Con Carne, Chips in Curry Sauce, Chips in Gravy, Cumberland Pie, Chicken Supreme, Cauliflower Cheese, Macaroni & Cheese, Minced Beef Filled Yorkshire Pudding, Sliced Beef with Gravy) while stocks last during the Promotional Purchase Period. Each Bisto Frozen Ready Meal promotional pack will contain one 10-digit code unique code (“Unique Code”). You will need to visit our website at www.bistodinners.co.uk/claim and complete the online step by step process and enter the Unique Code found inside each of the 4 promotional packs purchased (the “Claim”). Please see clause 7 for detail on how to identify and enter Unique Codes. Entry of 4 Unique Codes will be required to claim your free “Reward. You will be required to make a payment of 75p via debit or credit card for postage at the time you make a Claim. Claims will not be accepted where payment for postage is not received by the Promoter. Claims must be submitted by no later than 23.59 on 27th October 2017 to qualify. Claims submitted or received after this time will not be accepted.
- Reward: Bisto Help for Heroes Hot Pan Holders are 18 cm x 18 cm and are manufactured from cotton with a polyester filling. There is only one design available. Please see promotional packs for design.
- Purchase is necessary. Internet access and a valid email address are also required.
- Please retain all your packs and till receipts, as they may be required to validate your Claim. In the event that your packs and till receipts are required to validate a Claim (and only when requested to do so) please send the original pack(s) along with your name and postcode to: Bisto Free Help for Heroes Hot Pan Holder, PO Box 906, Chilton, Aylesbury, HP22 9HR. You may also be required to provide proof of name, age and address to validate that you are eligible to make a Claim. Failure to comply with any request made in accordance with this clause 6 may result in your Claim being rejected.
- Unique Codes: will be printed inside the promotional pack and are in Capitals and must be entered exactly as shown. Before entering your Unique Code please note we do not use any vowels (A, E, I, O, U) or the letters B, Q, S, V, Z. We do not use the numbers 0, 1, 5 or 8. Each Unique Code can only be entered once. Unique Codes will become void once used.
- For every valid Claim received, 80p will be donated to Help for Heroes. If necessary, we guarantee to top up the donations so that a minimum of £25,000 will be contributed to Help for Heroes Trading Limited which Gift Aids all its taxable profits to Help for Heroes (Registered Charity Number 1120920).
- Please allow 28 days for delivery of your Reward from the date of submitting a valid Claim. In the event that the Reward becomes unavailable outside of the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a replacement reward of equal or greater value.
- The Reward is non transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to eliminate or disqualify any Claims that it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the Promotion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, delayed, illegible or incomplete claims or claim notifications for technical failures or otherwise.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or temporarily suspend the promotion in its absolute discretion, provided that it shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion. No correspondence will be entered into.
- All Claims must be made by the claimant themselves. Bulk claims made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible claims, by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be honoured. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s claims into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion and / or is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions then, that person’s Claims will be disqualified and any Reward Claims will be void.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any Claim in the Promotion or as a result of accepting any gift. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
Promoter: Kerry Foods Ltd, Thorpe Lea Manor, Thorpe Lea Road, Egham, Surrey, TW208HY. Please do not send claims to this address
Updated on 7th March 2017Back to the top